Pouring is both exciting and relaxing, and liquid virtuous is a fun and versatile painting medium to work with.
- In this course we teach you:
- an understanding of paint pouring as an artistic medium
- the properties of liquid vitreous and various paint mixes
- how to work with liquid vitreous
- how to teach 4 different pouring techniques
- how to mix colours and mediums to get the right viscosity for your pour
- how to use the painting surface, canvas or wood panel, to affect the pour and final product
- how to create cells immediately after the pour using wet-in-wet technique
- how to make compositional choices using cells and lines
- how to use pattern to create interest
- the proper use of tools to complete your masterpieces with amazing details
- paint pouring history
Learn Curriculum Development
You will develop and complete a pouring project using our curriculum developing techniques.
Your curriculum will be reviewed by your instructor. The instructor will provide an objective critique including feedback and suggestions.