This Watercolour course introduces & teaches you how to create using dry brushing, frisket, resist & wet on wet techniques. Experiment with professional watercolour brushes, watercolour pens, tubes & liquid watercolours in a watercolour fieldbooks.
- In this course we teach you:
- an understanding of watercolour techniques
- the properties of watercolour and the various mediums available, including ink-based liquid watercolour, pan set watercolour, and watercolour pencils
- the properties of watercolour paper
- use of templated watercolour teaching sheets
- how to engage your students with projects that go beyond the basics
- the proper use and care of tools
- watercolour history
Learn Curriculum Development
You will develop and complete a watercolour project using our curriculum developing techniques.
Your curriculum will be reviewed by your instructor. The instructor will provide an objective critique including feedback and suggestions.