Drawing is a fundamental skill that should be practiced and practiced and practiced and practiced.
- In this course we teach you:
- how to create the illusion of depth in a two-dimensional drawing
- how to teach light and shadow in an engaging way
- how to teach simple line drawings to create 3-D illusions
- the properties of, and how to work with various drawing supplies including alcohol-based markers, graded graphite pencils, and drawing and kneadable erasers
Learn Curriculum Development
You will develop and complete a drawing project using our curriculum developing techniques.
Your curriculum will be reviewed by your instructor. The instructor will provide an objective critique including feedback and suggestions.