Oven-bake clay is a fantastic material for all ages to work with. Our Ditto brand is very strong and durable compared to other brands we have used over the years. Oven-bake clay is brightly coloured, malleable, easy to work with and so much fun! It doesn’t require a kiln, paint or glaze.
- In this course we teach you:
- the properties and benefits of working with oven-bake clay
- how to teach rolling, shaping, and sculpting using oven-bake clay
- how teach students to attach, smooth, create texture and blend
- colour mixing and marbling using oven-bake clay
- detailing and finishing
- best practices to ensure the best project outcomes
- simple techniques, checks, and measures to bring out the best from your students
Learn Curriculum Development
You will develop and complete an oven-bake clay project using our curriculum developing techniques.
Your curriculum will be reviewed by your instructor. The instructor will provide an objective critique including feedback and suggestions.