In this course, you will learn how to take your youngest students on an amazing adventure into the artists' world of painting.
- In this course we teach you:
- how to gain and hold the attention of 2-4 year olds
- how to engage your students through singing, rhyming, and movement
- how to combine basic concepts and techniques in short time frames to create an extraordinary painting
- colour blocking and basic colour theory
- some simple tips to get a great painting every time
- our 10-point painting project checklist to ensure a successful outcome
Learn Curriculum Development
You will develop and complete a painting project for young painters using our curriculum developing techniques.
Your curriculum will be reviewed by your instructor. The instructor will provide an objective critique including feedback and suggestions.