Abstract painting is wide-ranging and loosely defined, so it can be challenging to write a curriculum in this style. We will teach you how to successfully create abstract acrylic painting projects and teach them. Learn about the fundamentals of art and colour.
- In this course we teach you:
- the basic properties of a great looking abstract painting
- how to teach these techniques in a classroom
- troubleshooting techniques for the classroom
- the properties of acrylic paint
- how to make compositional choices using colour, repetition, and application
- curated colour choices to guarantee a great painting
- the proper use of tools to complete your masterpieces with amazing details
- abstract history, theory, and terminology
Learn Curriculum Development
You will develop and complete an abstract painting project using our curriculum developing techniques to create a pouring project.
Your curriculum will be reviewed by your instructor. The instructor will provide an objective critique including feedback and suggestions.