Mixed Media is exciting and engaging for students. Allowing them to combine previously learned skill sets to create a new project builds self-confidence and is really fun.
- In this course we teach you:
- how to teach mixed media projects combining paint pouring, Ditto oven-bake clay, and other media
- how to design your project using layering, levels, and points of interest
- use of armature to build mass and height
- how to help your students layout their composition
- an understanding of how to plan out the order of the steps in a planned project for the most efficient workflow
- the proper use of tools to complete your masterpieces with amazing details