By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail. —Benjamin Franklin
- You need a strategic business plan that is tailored to your business. Using a cookie-cutter plan projecting unrealistic expectations is not helpful.
- We have created countless business plans in all types of communities and can help guide you in a plan that will actually work for you and help you plan your expectations for a work/life balance, financial expectations, outline the necessary commitment to reach your goals.
- Learn about growing the business in a way that protects the downside and how to prepare for business lulls.
- Develop a step by step monthly plan that creates priorities and strategies for reaching goals.
Key learning objectives:
- Create 3 plans: Long-form business plan, a pitch deck, and a priorities and strategies plan.
- Define your Mission and Vision